Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my boy friend! He's so damn hot hot hot, I just had to share. that's me on the right btw.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF

lol

ok, someone highjacked my sn

and that is funny as hell, i don't have a b/f, infact my g/f just broke up with me and we are fuck buddies now, so it's all good

happy april fools day
you sick fuck, i'll find out who you are

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
You don't have to explain anything Justin.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
yeah dude - it's kewl - we don't deny anyone membership for what they do on their own time - we don't segriate or profile or any of that shit. It's kewl dude. 8)

·
7,595 Posts
it's all cool with me. I mean, as far as dudes go, I can see why you picked that one :lol: really leaves nothing to the imagination! You don't have to explain a thing.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alright, i'll come clean, i love it in the ass, i can't get enough of it

i don't have a g/f i have like 20 b/fs and if you want to know an even bigger secret, i've met burnsside42 before, why do you think he's coming up to maine on sunday? we gonna get it on, for our second time :D i wish he was a little bigger though....

haha jk guys

happy april fools

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Uhhhh :?

·
Administrator
668 Posts
dude... justin you ****!!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, these are funny, and i'm glad everyone is enjoying these

~justin

·
7,595 Posts
reading over this again, man, I came up with some pure gold on that one :lol: Sorry justin about the little prank ;) you got to admit it's just too funny! :lol:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Prank.. what prank?!! :lol: :wink: It does still remain quite hilarious.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh yes, this is quite funny actually, brings back good memories, very funny ones too! i can't wait to see what you sickos pull on me this april fools day, i guess everyone loves picking on me, but that's ok, it's all fun and games.

~justin

1 - 20 of 45 Posts