Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So what does everyone think?? I personally love it and when I get out of college it will definitely be something I look into buying

Kyle

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Doesn't look too bad. Personally I wouldn't mind owning one.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
yeah i totaly agree! i dont like this whole GM influence.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand where you guys are comin from, and believe me I LOVE my saab and its engine. But my friend has a WRX and I just can't get enough of that boxer 4!! I would love that combination between saab luxury and design, coupled with that flat 4.

Kyle

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
All i see is a Saab Grill :( It's neat yes, but it just screams out WRX (Wasted Resources Xplained) The 93-x would have been much more Saaby then this i think, tho maybe more ugly. Dunno, but i'd take either if i were given :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
no doubt it looks nice, and it will most likely sell well here in the states....
but its not a saab....true, but it was only a matter of time before GM compleatly took over...to us saab fans it sucks but to evry one else i know...they love it....

id buy one...and feel real guilty after i baught it.... :oops:

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
iwantaviggen said:
no doubt it looks nice, and it will most likely sell well here in the states....
but its not a saab....true, but it was only a matter of time before GM compleatly took over...to us saab fans it sucks but to evry one else i know...they love it....

id buy one...and feel real guilty after i baught it.... :oops:
Welcome to the site!! I think that hilarious that you said you'd buy one and feel real guilty after you bought it. Spoken like a true Saab owner j/k ;)

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's an interior pic courtesy of my dad. Kinda nice to have an inside look at this stuff :wink:

·
Registered
55 Posts
There should be some sort of size limit on the pics, like 300 kb or somewhere in that direction. Not everyone have high speed connections like my 800mb /s connection from work :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
....and people thought the 9-3 interior was cheesy? (in Jack Nicholson Joker voice).."Wait 'til they get a load of this!" :shock: :cry:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
it looks to me like that car was designed by a saab nazi, cause that car is really really ugly, and couldn't get much more anti-saab if it tried, unless it put a huge 6 inch exhaust on it...

~justin

1 - 20 of 31 Posts