Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, just one of the cars that was found for the heritage collection. Jimmy Hutchings says it is a pos because the motor smokes, Chip Lamb claimed it had 100k in work done to it before GM sold it off. Sports Car Service in DE owns it now.

I need to see interior shots, but engine bay pics work too. Burns took some good ones, I wish I took more.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
You may recall this car;

I'll look for interior pictures tomorrow - lap top battery about to die :)

They really should have spent $100,040 on it and put the correct corner lights with the white stripes on it. :D
Don't forget proper fuel lines - those fancy SS lines aren't proper either, those are too safe and cost too much to custom make in GM $$ lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
It's nice to see people comparing Vader to the Heritage car...I guess I owe you pics of my interior Tweek, before it belongs to someone else (along with the rest of the car).

The chrome stripe is in place in the quarter vents on my 1980, but the seat upholstery pattern is very different from the 3-door version. No X-brace vinyl strapping, just an x-pattern sewn to the fabric. If only I could figure out how to post pics...

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have gotten a nice magazine ad for the car and am getting a better idea of what interior it should have.

Mine currently has this interior.

Current project is the sunroof, and the steady trickle of water that comes in. Even when it is sunny out. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts