Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a FEW of the pics I took when I spent the afternoon with Justin in Wells Maine - I think these are the best ones of what I took - hopefully Justin will post his too.

he he he he - I couldn't resist being an ass and taking this one for the forum :p :lol:

my car was soooo dirty Thursday - I just had to get a ad in for the site :p

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Heh, nice pics. Almost looks like you tried to go rock crawling :shock:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol, i just got home, i've been gone all weekend, that picture of me on that cement thing taking a picture, is a really bad picture of me, it makes me look like i'm pregnant, i'm not that bad, i just wasn't trying to have a good posture at that time, and i had no idea he took that picture, and i even furthur can't beleave he took a picture of me pissing of the deck, then posting it on here... thanks jeff...

i'll post mine later.

~justin

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what can I say - I like to capture ppl when they don't expect it - makes for a funnier picture that way.

and Cedric - it was a little bit like lite rock crawling in some spots :lol:

·
7,595 Posts
Jeff likes to take pictures of people when theya re not ready for it... eating, sitting, not paying attention, on the can, etc... :lol:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
lol thats a lovley pic... hahaha what a funny lookin kid :lol:

·
7,595 Posts
it was a bad picture. what I would like to know is why BS42 takes pictures of people at random when they are not expecting it. :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts