556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics of my car
let me know what you think,
John

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice. I haven't seen that color before.

·
Registered
392 Posts
that thign looks mint!!! wow, i envy those classics when they are in perfect condition... :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha, pictures are deceiving. Car needs a fair bit of body work. But where a body shop so its not a problem of being able to do it, its a problem of finding time to do it in :lol: . Soon it will go back to either its factory edwardian gray, or black with the gray spg panels. either way it will look nice... thanks for the comments though.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally don't like the color for some reason, just think black or edwardian gray fits the car better.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trexturk said:
when i think of an spg, i think of gray :D
Me too, either that or black, but a really nicely done black spg looks amazing. Not sure yet but Ill decide, probably black.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think that dark gray color or "gunmetal" color would look nice... but a black car with black wheels always does it for me :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
slabr900 said:
I think that dark gray color or "gunmetal" color would look nice... but a black car with black wheels always does it for me :D
Im thinkin black upper body, gray spg panels, and gunmetal centers with a polished lip on some aero wheels. That would look PIMP!
Thats the plan...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts