Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course I put it there. What was left of hurricane Ivan dumped a lot of rain on south western PA. I live next to a park with a small stream. Today it broke the 1932 high water mark. The water was 5-6 feet higher than normal and it was flooded the entire park. Got some good pictures with my Saab on the road after the water receded a bit.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Roe Roe Roe your Saab, Gentle Down the Street, Merrily Merrily Merrily, Life is but a Scream! :roll: :lol:

Awesome pics - I coulda done that in Quakertown today - that town had damn near gone under - so what did I do - went shopping there! :p

·
7,595 Posts
since this was a picture post, I put it in the picture forum but kept a shadow in the off topic section. keep things a little more organized

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Mr_Ginzo said:
where in PA are you? I heard PA gets bad floods and snow, this years gonna be bad guys :cry:
YAY! SNOW! Snow - means drifting in empty parking lots - Snow Means School closed - well that's not good, but ya know. Snow is fun - you can have an illegal car and no-one will know - just pack the snow around the inspection decal zone and license plate area :twisted: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts