·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
none of the pics would come up for some reason? :evil:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thats a clean 9000. I like the setup!! Congratulations on the buy 8)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BurnsSide42 said:
nice 9000 - but you've lost your Dr.'s appeal with those rims and the Window decal... :evil:
what is that soposed to mean...the rims are no where near ricy...and yes the sticker might be a little questinoble... :oops:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey you focker....keep it on the low :twisted:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice car, gotta love the aeros, my dad has one and its a blast.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
ricot83 said:
by DR. i think he means it does not look like a sleeper anymore.... i dont think he means ricey
exactly - the STOCK looking 9000's are the Doctors cars - meaing very un-suspecting, and cop proof - by changing it's look to a more "modern" look it lost those aspects - ever get pulled over in it? 8)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
neh....the cops are pretty liner about this car..on the other hand my z with a lopy idle and a very loud wistle is a cop magnet :lol:

·
Registered
461 Posts
I wanna see the Z. I know its a saab site but I just gotta see it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
weird when ever I hear Z I think nissasn. Maybe its cuz I own one lol. But the Z28 sounds badass too.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Osiris said:
I wanna see the Z. I know its a saab site but I just gotta see it.
i will post some pics up soon...i had to yank the motor out..had some problems with it...but its going back in 2 weeks i'll clean the car up and take some pics. Pretty much its a drag set up. Skinnnys up front, stock wheels in the back for now cuz i havent bought the rear wheels and tires which going to be 15/13.5"wide Hoosier Quick Time pros or M/T streets. The motor is 383 strocker, 4340 forged crank/h beam rods/je 32cc dished pistons. Its a procharger D1 Blower with a 15# pulley driven by a 12 rib belt. Long tube ceramic coated hooker headers with a 3" y pipe and 4" from y pipe to the muffler and 3" dual outlets. External aeromotive fuel pump 600 GPH/ 50 lbs injectors which are too small...gotta get them 72lbs :lol: and much more i will post pics up for you guys as soon as i put the motor back in few weeks and clean her up. :twisted:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts