Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my 21st and then some others.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
kewl pics - i love Great Dane's Good looking dogs, how are they s pets? Trouble seekers? Active? or are they lazy.... I want to get a Great Dane and a English Bulldog, name them Abbot and Castello. How funny would that be :D

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great Dane's are great pets. I have had several collie's and shetland sheepdogs (2 of the smartest kinds of dogs there are) and the Great Dane is right up there with them as far as I am concerned. Zena was very easy to train. She is yard trained, knows "sit", "stay", "lie down", and "high five". I also trained her to use her nose to ring a bell that hangs from the back door when she has to go out. They require little exercise (I walked her daily) and are pretty lazy for the most part. They do think they are lap dogs and will jump into your lap when you are on the couch. And you have to watch out for things that are low like food or valuable stuff as they will hit things off counters with their tails. I was a Veterinarian Tech for 3 years before deciding I would rather go to school for something else, and they are by far my favorite dogs. Then again, I like big dogs being 6' 5" 190 they just fit me better :wink:

Kyle

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
sweet
Yeah Right now the family dog (#2 dog) is a Mix of a German Shepard and a Golden Retriever. The dog is either really smart. or really dumb, just haven't figured out which it really is after 3 years... But she's built like a tank :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Man Kyle...have a good time or what?!? :D

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
zingZACH said:
hehe, i like your calendar :lol: 8) :p
I second that opinion :shock: :) :twisted:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Me on a Halloween Carribbean cruise (I am the Clone trooper ;) )

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think you were asked last time you showed that pic. What does her shirt say "Women ***king men"???? :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts