Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an old pic of this kid Eric. Weird, homemade bomb type kid.

This is a relatively famous (in our group) photo I took of Tucker, when his uncle let him take out the new E class.

Pic of my old wagon, the "Ormortis Rig" I drove this to school instead of the Saab.

This is me on one of those nights, I was under severe chemical influence.

This is Jim, Myself, Jeff's Grandpa, and Jeff. During our yearly event of putting his grandpa's dock in the water.

This is Jeff, he likes to drink so much, he reaches a sort of tantric zen, and then procedes to quad fist the beer.

Mikey "Sugar" Kane. Hold the record for shouting the dumbest stuff in my neiborhood at 2am.

Rooster, who has had more cars than myself. Currently looking at an STI. He is also known on a rare night, to have Asked for a menu at the Dunkin Doughnuts drivethru, and a Big Texas Butter Biscuit at Denny's

Bridgett, Myself, and Nekia at mort school graduation.

Myself and Brad (2diff pics) Brad got drunk and bought a $250 lazer guided circular saw once, And I chugged both the Killians and Guiness in my hands.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
nice pics! looks like a good time

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
lol, funny funny

just imagine what a drunk mortician would do with a laser guided circular saw, it makes me kringe just thinking that i'm gonna be sleeping at his house... i don't think i'll be shutting my eyes much...

j/k

~justin

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Oh man those pics are hilarious. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
burnsside, that is exactly what i was thinking! i love that line he does, "hoi-vin-haven" lol

~justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts