Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new show called Trigger Happy was on Comedy Central tonight. Its hilarious.

Here are a few pics from it.

Here a guy drives up to a drive through window and waits. Suddenly a lady comes out and says "Your doing great...u just want to catch up to the 5 car and punch it!!!" All while a pit crew works.

On this one...a sign just to the right off camera reads "Caution: Men Working"

Here, two dog mascots make out.

Finally, a sad penguin commits suicide Samurai style.

·
Administrator
668 Posts
holy shit i hate that show.

·
Registered
134 Posts
yeah ive seen that show its been on for a while i think its great their was this one were a door man was in front of a grocery store and would step on the mat that would open the door automaticaly for people then hold out his hand for a tip that was funny

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i've seen that show before, it is awesome, it's sorta like jackass, but able to show on tv, and does stunts that you can get away with in public

~justin

·
Registered
584 Posts
Blaque_Out said:
A new show called Trigger Happy was on Comedy Central tonight. Its hilarious.
It's actually an old show from BBC Channel 4 in England. But new-ish to the states. Comedy Central's been going through little month-long spurts where they play the same 4 episodes over and over again over the past year or two.

It's hilarous though, and IMHO shouldn't be compared to Jackass. Jackass is, as the name implies, dumb. It's "humor" that requires no brains to generate or to comprehend. I can't stand it.

Trigger Happy TV, on the other hand, is funny because it's inventive and surreal. The Jackass guys sit around with a camera hitting themselves with baseball bats, while the Trigger Happy people actually put thought and effort into their stunts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts