Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am leaving the 900/9-3 chassis for now. I started in Oct 99 with my green car, and last Feb with the 99 9-3. The 900 needed too much to justify fixing it, and the 9-3 died from basically oil starvation.

I am picking up an 07 black 9-5 wagon with a man tranny.

Car has 49k miles, still has a 880 miles left on the factory warranty.

Buying it from Kelly Cadillac/Saab in Lancaster PA. Kelly is a major supporter of Carlisle and I am glad I was able to return the favor.

My local dealer down the street had an 06 but it was auto.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Very nice, I just got back from geting my car inspected at Kelly this morning and this was sitting in the service bay all cleaned up and being protected from the snow. I had no idea a TSL'er was buying it so I only gave it a quick once over but it looked to be very clean inside and out. Are you brining the 5 door 900 to pick this up? I'd love to see that car depending what time you're planning to be there if I'm not doing anything.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Looks like a funeral director's car.*

Nice shooting brake. You can fit a lot of SAAB Nazi parts in the back of that thing I bet.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
The car may actually see it's first duty as a hearse on Monday.
awsomeness!

nice car too. you'll love it.

i think we have a spare front bumper upstairs in the correct color. seriously. for when you shatter this one in a puddle.

·
7,595 Posts
Looks nice! I know you can't exactly pick and choose on a used car, but those white seats I can't see working well for junkyarding.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Sweet, Ben! Love a wagon with a manual transmission!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Great find! Manual 9-5 wagons are wonderful cars.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts