Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At $200, and within 50 miles, I couldn't pass up. They do need a refresh, have some rash on the edges, but is fixable.

So, 10-spoke "Turbines":

Or 5-spoke '04 Aero's (sorry it's out of focus -- didn't realize the autofocus was turned off):

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. Need to get the tires off to finish cleaning the wheels up. I sanded the surface down some today to remove some scratches, need to repair/fill rim edges on two of the wheels, then repaint.

As far as the tires, two are done. No tread left. The other two have plugs, but might still be usable. We'll see.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
That's a tough call... I am opting out of the turbines that came with my 03 wagon and going with a set of klingons. The 5 spokers are great looking wheels, my buddy has a set on his 03 SS and the car looks so damn sinister with them on it. Either way you can't lose. I think I would go with the 5er's.

·
Registered
709 Posts
5 spokes, much easier to clean too.
This is true, but there is photographic proof that he has no problem keeping his cars in pristine shape!

Either way you can't lose.
Both of these sets are high on my stock wheel list, so I agree here... If you can swing keeping them both, you could just swap depending on your mood :D. Maybe a set of all seasons on one and a nice summer tire on the other or something... I was always a huge fan of midnight blue 9-5's with the 10 spoke turbines in a shade of graphite metallic. Mmmmmm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.