Saab Link Forums banner

Which color

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this summer I'd like to have my wheels powdercoated, i didnt really want black in the begining but went with them anyway because i couldn't get them in any other color. Im debating between silver, bronze, and gold. I'm leaning most towards bronze because silver's too commonplace and gold may be too flashy for my taste, however i'd like to see all three, and any other color ideas you have. Here's a couple pics of my car to play with if you're bored. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm crap at photoshopping, but I'll give it a shot tonight later. I would go with Silver though right now, and I like the black, IMHO. :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
There you go... bronze is actually quite difficult, but you get the idea...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
I must have missed the orange color choice in the poll. Not happy.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I must have missed the orange color choice in the poll. Not happy.
I actually like the orange better than gold or bronze.

·
Registered
109 Posts
the bronze has a different feel to it and looks good. but though the silver is over used i dont think it could look any better in silver or crome

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Another thing i've taken into consideration lately is the fact that the wheels are 4x108/4x100 and the black kind of hides the fact that there is another set of holes, whereas i feel a lighter color may bring them out more. The more i look at the pshops, the more i like silver....maybe im getting older and more boring i just feel like it looks cleaner hmmm.

·
User
9,193 Posts
I think bronze or a bronze/gold could look pretty good and it would be fairly different. I have always wanted to see Saabs with bronze wheels. I agree though, silver is a "clean" color.

·
User
9,193 Posts
This color combo works pretty well too...

Gold

Bronze

1 - 20 of 26 Posts