Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, since it doesnt seem like anybody is interested in buying the stuff I have as a kit, I'm gonna start parting it out.

Brembo Kit: I'd like $300 + shipping + your viggen brakes.
Kit includes: Brembo 4 piston calipers
Hawk HP+ Pads with ~1000 miles on them
2 piece floating rotors
Braided Stainless lines
10mm spacers

2 Door Viggen parts

I have a mostly complete Viggen kit(missing some of the small bits, such as the undertray)

Front bumper: $300 + Shipping

Rear bumper: $325 + Shipping(includes the bumper support)(will get pics of wanted)

I have 3 side skirts, 2 passenger and one driver IIRC. One of the passenger skirts and one of the driver side skirts need repair. Other passenger is brand new, needs to be primed and painted. I'd like $150 for the ones in need of repair, and $300 for the new one (cheapest I've found is $570 for a new one from Saab...)

Pics of one of them: http://castor-troy.com/viggenskirt/ I will get more later if someone is interested

New style shift linkage: $50+shipping(can get pics if interested, but it looks like a shift linkage....)

3.5 Fondmetal wheels(one is cracked, may or may not be repairable, will get pics later, all have minor curb rash) $150 + shipping Will get pics

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuel pump, a couple of fittings, some mounting brackets, some wiring stuff. it's at work, i can get pics tomorrow. it's currently thunderstorming like mad, so no pics of anything tonight

·
Registered
74 Posts
Brakes

If they, The brembo set, are not sold, shoot me an email. I am interested.

[email protected]

thanks,

scott

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
brakes are sold. i still have everything else; just nobody willing to pony up the $75 it's gonna cost to throw a bumper on a greyhound...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts