Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored off my ass - the woman is out of the house tonight and all my "local" friends are lame ass pussies.... I want to go drinking somewhere or you can come on over to my place - PBR is cold! Whiskey is ready to rock - and the coal stove is fired up and the room is a nice 80* lol

seriously - hit me up - NOW

work cell
TWO ONE FIVE
EIGHT FIVE TWO
ZERO FIVE FIVE EIGHT

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think tweek is headed here if you're bored, we just picked up 2.5 tons of coal with the truck and that damn ABS light is still on!

Paul
Hmmm - I have to back here by 8:30 tomorrow AM.... lol I might still come up :)

Where are you burning the coal? The outdoor furnace?

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Hmmm - I have to back here by 8:30 tomorrow AM.... lol I might still come up :)

Where are you burning the coal? The outdoor furnace?
Thats the plan, not just yet though, still have a bit of scrap wood to take care of in it. I take it that means you won't be heading to the dealer auction tomorrow then?

Paul

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Negative - no money to spend right now - out of the red, but not into spending for w/e reason yet.

I think I'll go see if the vintage starts and head up in the Geo. I've had the Vintage on the charger for a few hours now. Want any Garter Snakes? I've got two trapped for a week now - still alive :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
I'm bored off my ass - the woman is out of the house tonight and all my "local" friends are lame ass pussies.... I want to go drinking somewhere or you can come on over to my place - PBR is cold! Whiskey is ready to rock - and the coal stove is fired up and the room is a nice 80* lol

seriously - hit me up - NOW

work cell
TWO ONE FIVE
EIGHT FIVE TWO
ZERO FIVE FIVE EIGHT
i like this

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
If youre bored again on Sunday i'll be in Lancaster lol, kinda 3 hours away right now, so i'd say count me out of anything

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well what's everyone doing Sunday? lol Figure I'll plan ahead - daytime or night (mind you I have to tread Sunday nights like a school night because I have work @ 5:30AM Monday AM which means I am UP @ 4:30AM....

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Well what's everyone doing Sunday? lol Figure I'll plan ahead - daytime or night (mind you I have to tread Sunday nights like a school night because I have work @ 5:30AM Monday AM which means I am UP @ 4:30AM....
My afternoon is clear, the wagon does need a wash & a vacuming tho...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
heater door "manual bypass" still working on the 91 9K?
Almost too well, i adjusted it to a slighly less intense level, so it will do for now, it got hot enough that when i grabbed the knobs on my dash to adjust the air slow, they melted into my fingers... :(

Now i just need to find a vehicle/way to get my parts car back from albany as my friend who was SUPPOSED to help me completely flaked out on me.... really wishing i still had my Jeep right about now... or that the x5 had a hitch.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya - now to settle up :) I'll locate those c900 bits too - we can haggle over them. Interested in the other EMS wheel? I have 2 with 1 center pad. And those belt clips you wanted - as well as the ski rack bits.

Anyone - plans for this Friday or Saturday?

·
Registered
369 Posts
What the heck are you doing with them snakes. Reminds me of the Bill Cosby deal from 60's.

"I was walkin' by an alley and I heard, pssssssssssst. I said holy cow, snakes?"

When I was a kid I always had a "collection" of Garter snakes. On occasion one would bite me and seemed "different". Then I saw a picture of a copperhead and :shock:

They were nasty little suckers.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL - I hate them, there are two large ones which have scared me a few times just going past me as I carry something. The big one is near 3 feet long - the other is over 2 feet - and then there's a ton of young ones. I killed one over the summer - it tried to bite me so I cut it into two and tossed it into the neighbors yard. I keep meaning to bring the two captives to work for the guy I work with - no Idea what he wants with them, but I don't care.

·
10,303 Posts
Burns, let me see whats up with my steering wheel/horn beeper.

I def want the seat buckles, do you have the belts too?

Oh so you want me to ship the 9000? You don't assume our pathes will cross again?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Burns, let me see whats up with my steering wheel/horn beeper.

I def want the seat buckles, do you have the belts too?

Oh so you want me to ship the 9000? You don't assume our paths will cross again?
Depends - are you planning a Reading run anytime in the future? I can wait - you do want me to install the a/c compressor too anyways....

As for belts no - I like DeLorean's method - standard c900 belts - cut the metal belt clip off and there ya go. I was going to install them into the 90' vert cause it needs belt receptlicles - well, 1 so far.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.