Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually those Mondial's only have right around 300hp, and low torque, the cab is like 3400lbs.

I'm running around 300hp and 350 ft lbs tq in a 3100 lb car. I was running faster laps than him and he did the courteous thing and pointed me by.

EDIT: Correction, I believe it was a 348, not a mondial.

·
7,595 Posts
perhaps, but you had better get rid of that A4 and get a Viggen, then you *might* just get in ;)

you know you would rather have a Viggen than that slow Audi Anyway :roll:

·
Registered
584 Posts
DeLorean said:
perhaps, but you had better get rid of that A4 and get a Viggen, then you *might* just get in ;)

Yes, because I cherish torque steer and shitty suspension design so highly. :D

And who said my A4 is slow anyways?

·
7,595 Posts
driver found said:
DeLorean said:

well I have yet to find an A4 that has been able to out run my shitty 16 year old saab 900 :roll:

·
Registered
584 Posts
DeLorean said:
driver found said:
DeLorean said:

well I have yet to find an A4 that has been able to out run my shitty 16 year old saab 900 :roll:
I never called your Saab shitty. It's pretty nice. You must not be looking very hard for A4's to race though.

·
10,303 Posts
Nate, stop threadjacking. :wink:

I think this guy just doesn't want to break his expensive car. So he is just taking it easy and having fun. On the track, less people run up and say. Holy shit a Ferrari.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
driver found said:
Steve, what does the sticker on your helmet say?
Shoei - it was actually a loaner helmet. I forgot mine that day and I was like an hour away from home when I remembered. That's what happens when you get up too early to go to a track day I guess.

-Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts