Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a trade for a 09 Saab 9-3 Turbo 6 speed manual. It is currently a slavage title and I am going for the inspection next week to get it converted to a clear title. The car had front end damage and has been fully restored. It has 18,000 miles. It is mint condition however the passenger air bag light stays on. I think it will fail the inspection. Any ideas on how to disengage the light or fix the problem?

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
not to be obvious... but is this light on when someone is on the passenger seat? or when they arent? also is it the light that tells you if the airbag is on or off? my 2008 9-3 has a light that is always on. either telling me the airbag is on (someone over the weight limit in the seat) or off (nothing in the seat or someone under the weight limit)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Take it to an Indy mechanic with a Tech-II and see if they can help troubleshoot it. In VA it will fail inspection with a SRS light on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.