Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOCATION: my place (contact me for directions/address if you want to stop by)
LANSDALE, PA 19446
WHEN: 8:30pm (ISH) til w/e this Saturday night 8-14-2010
WHO'S INVITED: Any Saabers in the area
WHAT: for beer, fire, food, Saab talk and general talk
Having a party at my house for family during the day - friends at dusk (to dawn?)

There is also a Carnival on the other side of town too...

The PBR is COLD and the Moosehead is nearby. Bring whatever - I have whiskey and hard liquors as well (kinda low) But with more notice of attendence that can change.

e-mail (not PM) me for more details (or call me) TWO ONE FIVE - EIGHT SEVEN TWO - SEVEN FIVE ZERO ZERO :)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
If i get back in town on time i can try to make it out saturday night, although depending on how badly i get assaulted (emotionally) by the onslaught of international students at work, i may be too weak.

·
Super Moderator
10,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Party Bump - !

I am overhauling my grill tonight - installing a new SS Tripple Burner :)

I'll have dueling grills if anyone wants to have a cook off lol I have like 4 or 5 20lb bottles of Propaine

1 - 22.5" school bus rim (fire pit #2) which could be a charcoal grill very easy and another fire pit.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
What do you do for a living?
I work for at&t, working the Penn State campus location during back to school.... we are doing about 50 new lines a day between 2 of us, and our other store handles the rest on the edge of town.

Apparently i'm off this weekend after all so i might have to make an appearance.

bump bump

·
Super Moderator
10,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I work for at&t, working the Penn State campus location during back to school.... we are doing about 50 new lines a day between 2 of us, and our other store handles the rest on the edge of town.

Apparently i'm off this weekend after all so i might have to make an appearance.

bump bump
Good deal man - got any good hook ups for AT&T? I am due for contract re-newal with Verizon, but would switch to anything with a good phone deal which would fit in the cheap ass budget and has signal 90% of the places I go. Verizon more then covers the signal - but they want too much for a "decent" phone/monthly.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
As of now count me in, i have to do some shit tomorrow but that shouldn't take all day. If anyone has a passenger side window regulator bring it along lol, i need one, if no one has one i'll buy it from Ray in NY. I think i'm daring enough to bring the 9k tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Good deal man - got any good hook ups for AT&T? I am due for contract re-newal with Verizon, but would switch to anything with a good phone deal which would fit in the cheap ass budget and has signal 90% of the places I go. Verizon more then covers the signal - but they want too much for a "decent" phone/monthly.
We might be able to help you out, i'll talk to about it tomorrow a little, it depends on what you are looking for but depending on what you want we could be cheaper.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.