Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if any one has a list of the hose lengths for the oil and water lines required for top mounting a gt3071. Also what are the sizes of the fittings on the motor end to complete each line?

I have the following fittings on the center section:

-10AN oil return
-04AN oil feed
-06AN water

thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
465 Posts
i am also interested i need to start running lines. i am curious to what kind of fittings you have to adapt to on the water pump and oil feed. i am thinking about cutting the hard coolant lines with a pipe cutter and using a banjo to barb just to make it simple.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, cutting the stockers maybe required. Rather not go that route though.

I wonder if GS would put together a topmount install package like they have for the Quaife??? Looking at the Viggen Dark instal on Trolltuner - there are definitely some parts shown that would streamline this install for us.

·
Registered
465 Posts
jegs sells hard line to -An adaptors just a thought
hmm i need to take one of tge fittings apart and see what it is... is it just a flare fitting?

I wish i had the money to go topmount, for now it will just be on a stock manifold with a spacer. If you go under specal other it says the have the abilty to make up hard lines and im sure the have some sorta car they could do a mock up on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.