Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since there will probably be a big turnout at the New Salem Saab Fall Festival, I thought we should start a thread that lists items people will bring for sale. Since people are coming from all over, things like rims, exhausts, and bigger items will be much easier to sell considering shipping AND pickup would be out of the equation.

I'll have the following(with pics to come too):

-TD04-15t....Viggen/9-5 Aero turbo with supposedly around 20-30kmi's of use. Bought it for my 9-3 base, but am just going to drive the car rather than upgrade. The turbo itself is in great shape and there is no side to side or in/out play. All the blades on the compressor wheel look nice too. Only looking for around what I paid... 280 FIRM.

-BSR Optiflow Intake for any 9-3SS 4cyl.....Awesome shape with very little wear and use. Includes, BSR heatshield, piping, and filter. Filter is not the blue one pictured on the GS website, but a black one with carbon fiber on the top and bottom. Looks VERY nice. Retails for $182 on the GS website, I only want $120 SHIPPED as it looks pretty close to new.

-CE wood dash for any c900.....Wood is perfect and the overall unit is in nice shape. I'm not sure, but back may need some washers glued on top of mounting brackets, something that is an easy easy fix. Looking for $300.

-Redbox, distributor, 2.8bar fpr package.....All came out of a 93 CE and are completely operable. Will take a standard turbo from 165hp to 185hp. For the package, I'm looking for $350 FIRM which is a steal price considering some ask just that for a Red box. If not sold, I'll just throw it on my SPG eventually.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not interested in trading down for a massage are you? :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump....added pics. I arrived late at the fall festival and it didn't look like it would be easy to find people among the big group. I will split shipping for any part/package above.

I also have tons of 900 parts if anyone is interested in anything else. I have:

93 900 later style intercooler
93 900 later style intercooler pipes....polished to a beautiful shine
93 900CE leather wrapped wheel
Full set of SPG wheels in great shape with good tires
900 AC compressor
ABS stuff
Coolant, brake fluid, and washer fluid reservoirs
Nice rear windows out of 93 CE...supposedly with a goldish tint that only later 900's came with.

And tons more. Just PM me with a list and I'll get you pics.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still interested in that turbo!
Cool. Only a few interested so far, so it might be around for awhile. The thing is in nice shape. Brand new, these are almost 1k, so this turbo would be a cheap replacement for a viggen/aero, a great upgrade for a base 9-5 or 9-3, or an excellent candidate to send to chadwich for an 18 or 19T upgrade to produce some MAJOR power. Again, I'll split shipping with any interested party, so at most, the turbo is probably $290 shipped.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Perk for this week only: FREE INSURED SHIPPING on all my items/parts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
uggghhh i need that turbo!
It needs you!

I also failed to mention that I would prefer paypal, although the buyer must pay the usage fee. If anyone is local or semi-local, I can work with them for pickup/cash transaction too.

·
Registered
859 Posts
any chance turbo has the lines :D?

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I'm be pay pal-ing you for that turbo last week if I had the scratch... I have one as it is for rebuild/upgrade from chadwick... but that's a little more then this turbo is, thus my interest. Would you be interested in a partial trade? lol I would take $100 for mine since it's not shot, but needs a rebuild/upgrade.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
any chance turbo has the lines :D?
I don't have lines for the turbo and didn't know they were different from the regular base 9-3/base 9-5 turbo lines.

I'm be pay pal-ing you for that turbo last week if I had the scratch... I have one as it is for rebuild/upgrade from chadwick... but that's a little more then this turbo is, thus my interest. Would you be interested in a partial trade? lol I would take $100 for mine since it's not shot, but needs a rebuild/upgrade.
I might consider that down the line, but at this time, I'm just looking for an outright sale. I've seen people buy used GT17's for $150-200 or more on eBay and this is a major upgrade from stock for just a little more money. Someone can throw this on their car and probably go 100kmi's before they have to worry about their turbo again. TD04's are MUCH more reliable than the standard units.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i have a 900se
I did a quick search in the 900/9-3 forum and found this on TDO4 turbos and their compatability with NG900/OG9-3 stock T25/GT17 oil lines:

Someone needs to sticky this. People ask this every other week.

You can fit a TD04 in place of either T25 or GT17 and keep your bloody stock lines! All you need is two M12 banjos and four copper washers with a wide rim (1/2" drain plug washers work great). Period.
If you get those items, you should be good to go, even with a 900se.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
BUMP

All items going on eBay this weekend if not sold. Anybody interested, PM me and let's make a deal!

Forgot to mention that I also have 900 turbo items like:

Mass airflow sensors
Throttle position switches
Throttle body
Intake manifold
Fuel rail & injectors
Any coolant hose/line
GREAT running turbo engine & transmission with recent clutch, slave, etc
Brake master cylinder, clutch master cylinder
Horns, radiator, AC lines, sunroof motor, sun visors, rear view mirrors, starter, wiper motor, AIC valve, bypass valves, airbox & tubing, etc, etc, etc

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BUMP

Redbox package, BSR, and 900 intercooler gone. Stuff is going on eBay and some things are already available:

TDO4: I will sell for $280 shipped if we do a transaction off eBay. Such will save me money on eBay and paypal fees and will also save you money as well.

eBay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...611511865&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Passenger side front bumper extension- Good shape!
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...611486549&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Drivers side front bumper extension- Good shape!
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...611485672&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

I'll sell both extensions to saablink members for $55 shipped. That's a pretty good deal considering other's have paid that for just one!

Other miscellaneous auctions:
Center caps in nice shape:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...611499868&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

900 antenna assembly:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...611492867&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

Many parts to come. Email/PM with needs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts