Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
hey does either one have foglights w/ brackets? I need a pair w/ brackets, working relay (of possible) and a fog light switch. I think they kept the design the same, if not I would need the ones from the '89 because of the whole c900 '87+ thing, these would be going on a '91. PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
^we seem to be getting a lot of those sort of omissions lately. Apparently people still don't read.
It seems reading and comprehension is a weakness and a requirement these days since the age of text messaging. I blame Al Gore for inventing the internet.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Um... there are a lot of parts on a car when one is parting it out, do you honestly expect them to label every single part, post a pic, and give a price?
Well sir, you do have a point, but at least a pic of each car would be nice. I've parted out a car via the internet before, and I just made a short list of parts I'd already pulled and priced, and said to ask for the rest and make offers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry guys ..

1. Didn't know there was a for sale section
2. Pics coming soon
3. I'm accepting offers on stuff since i don't really know what most parts are worth.
4. Go easy on me...i'm new to this thing

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Sorry guys ..

1. Didn't know there was a for sale section
2. Pics coming soon
3. I'm accepting offers on stuff since i don't really know what most parts are worth.
4. Go easy on me...i'm new to this thing
No worries, just ask if ever you're not sure. We aren't trying to be assholes, more that there are stickies posted at the top of each category that stipulate how we'd like things to be done. Makes for an easier time for all.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts