Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a bunch of stock parts for the ng900 that i'm looking to sell. i have a 1995 ng900 turbo convertible.
interior is still there.
-rear viggen seat
-trunk lid
-rearlights
-headlights
-engine
-all sensors still there
-rear spacer
-great working info display
-all suspension parts still available
-top w/ motor still available
- alot of the body panels i still have
let me know what you want.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Price on rear big seat? Can you ship it? Color? Any pics?....I need some other stuff too.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Oh here we go again. Geez vito, you ought to have figured out how it works around here. At least give us a location and pricing if you don't already have pics to post.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I need me a BPC.

·
Registered
859 Posts
i dont really like vito

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm located in springfield ma. sorry i sold the BPC, i am willing to ship any parts to any location needed. just PM me a list of parts that you need.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Wouldn't have guessed... ;) looks like its in good condition, ive seen some pretty beat rear seats on verts, not sure why.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I need me a BPC.
How much boost are you running?

I've got one (if I can find it) I can send you if you're not too much above 15 psi or so. It worked fine with my boost controller at 15 psi, but it was a little inconsistent when going above 20 psi.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Price on the Vig seat? Shipping to 15215?

·
Registered
59 Posts
how much for the rear side panels and the upholstered parts on the tonneau cover? (basically everything aside form the seats that would be tan or whatever color in a base model car)

·
Registered
59 Posts
i want my money refunded

Vito K i have repeatedly sent messages and emails if i do not hear from you in the next hour paypal will be opening a claim against you

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
HMMM - this thread never showed prices or pictures..... and now we have a questionable transaction - RED FLAG!

VITO - please contact bingsaab and resolve the issue - Post Picture/Prices in an Update - otherwise in 12hours this thread is CLOSED/LOCKED.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts