Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 84 900T sedan in northern CT..

spoken for is the trans and the front rotors/caliper assemblies which is from an 89 C900...

available is the rear axle---from an 89..

corner lights $15 each
Headlight surrounds--$10 each
mirrors electric--$10 each
door glass $10 each
rear windscreen $25
hood--red---$40
trunk lid blue and peeling--$20
16V n/a no trans but ran beautifully $100
tan floor carpets washed and in wonderful condition no rips or stains $30
manhole rims set of 4 fits 87 and older $50 in good nick...

anything else you can think of and you might need OBO....Pics available on request..

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the car is in CT and im in ME at the moment but I am going down Fri morn so I will take some pics when I land....

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry I havent gotten back to you but I forgot that I had already removed the headlight surrounds and added them to my stockpile. If you are looking for a set I can send you some. I know the paint on all of them is all faded but a quick scruff and paint and they would look great.

·
10,303 Posts
If the corner lights aren't spoken for, I would like to see or a description of the chrome inside.

Does the car have Ushio fog lights?

Does the dash have a center console or the pull out ashtray?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
corner lights are all usable if not in 100% shape , the upper edge that goes next to the hood is all cracked.. no fogs and it has a center console but I have a knee roll with the pull out ashtray I got out of a 900 without a center console , I removed the ashtray from that knee roll..

If the corner lights aren't spoken for, I would like to see or a description of the chrome inside.

Does the car have Ushio fog lights?

Does the dash have a center console or the pull out ashtray?

·
10,303 Posts
corner lights are all usable if not in 100% shape , the upper edge that goes next to the hood is all cracked.. no fogs and it has a center console but I have a knee roll with the pull out ashtray I got out of a 900 without a center console , I removed the ashtray from that knee roll..
I think I follow what you are saying. The ash tray that goes in the knee pad just below the AC, and other switches? I need one and the fram it goes into, and probably the screws.

Also, I just need the chrom socket side of the lights if they are good, Have plenty of lenses.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
hey does it have fog lights? if so, and if they've not been spoken for yet, I would love a set of foglights with brackets and wires attached, and the foglight relay and switch if you have them. how about $20-30 shipped to Maine? PM me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts