Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, have a '94 900S that is being parted out, I just dont have the means to fix the clutch/transmission or whatever decided to break so am parting it out and using some of the parts on my other '94 Turbo Coupe as well. If anyone needs any parts from this car please let me know. The REALLY BIG downside is that I am in Austria so any shipments to the US will not be cheap, your looking at a MINIMUM of around $75 for me to ship to you BUT if your that desperate like I was a couple months ago then you will pay it LOL. Ok more info on the car, 1994 Saab 900S EUROPEAN MODEL!!!!! Which means it has headlight wipers & washers, headlight aiming (up and down by switch inside - 4 positions) and all the other usual euro stuff they put on it, it has never been wrecked but has minor too moderate rust in places. It has a NA 2.0L engine with a busted 5-speed, engine runs strong but that might be spendy to ship :p Post or PM me for any details or pics that you may require. Thanks!!! Oh and prices depend on what is wanted, tell me what you want/need and I go look and see if the part I have is good then figure out the price.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FYI this car will be available for probably the next month or two for parts, work is going fairly slow on parting it out and as of yet I have no takers for parts :( :( well except my other Saab of course :p

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Both or just one side? Oh and remember these are European spec headlights, they are NOT US DOT approved but they bolt right in, corner lamps are the same. So for both headlight lenses and both turn signal lenses I would say 50 Euro, so as of today (3/26/2011) that is $70 CAD. They will need a bit of polish to clear up the lenses though but we did that to the green Saab and then coated them again and they are clear once more.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem! Have planned on that but was waiting for good weather, will take some when it stops raining, should be in about 6-7 hours from now they say............... FINALLY!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics

Ok here are the pics as requested along with a couple extras to show what else is here.

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok due to a lack of funds........again........... I am going to just scrap the car not in the 1-2 month time frame I mentioned earlier but in a 2 week time frame so after that there will be no parts car anymore, this is kinda a last call for alcoho......wait wrong song haha, a last call for car parts. I do hope someone needs something LOL.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well 50 euro for all front lights isn't that bad of a price IMHO, especially when just ONE lens from eEuro is $90 USD. Either way they will still be here and in 2 weeks if they arent sold they are just spares then for my green Saab, any part thats easy to take off I will still "have".

·
Registered
330 Posts
i'll take the oil cooler lines along with the power steering lines

yes? good :)

pm price along with shipping costs to k1g0n1 (ottawa, canada)

thank you!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Well 50 euro for all front lights isn't that bad of a price IMHO, especially when just ONE lens from eEuro is $90 USD. Either way they will still be here and in 2 weeks if they arent sold they are just spares then for my green Saab, any part thats easy to take off I will still "have".
You're comparing the condition of your lights to new ones from eEuro? Prices depend on condition and the condition here is FAR from new.

Good luck either way :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'll take the oil cooler lines along with the power steering lines

yes? good :)

pm price along with shipping costs to k1g0n1 (ottawa, canada)

thank you!
No oil cooler installed in this car, this car is a non turbo 2.0L so there is no oil cooler, if it did have one it would be on my green Saab cause that one leaks like hell now LOL. I will get pics of the lines today if its not raining later.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You're comparing the condition of your lights to new ones from eEuro? Prices depend on condition and the condition here is FAR from new.

Good luck either way :)
Wasnt comparing the condition of mine to eEuros, just the price, In the end you would have paid only $17 CAD for one lens since you wanted all of them which is MUCH better than $90 and all they need is a bit of ultra fine polish and some new clear coat to be almost new again. So to stop debate on this matter of the front lights I will not sell them until I clean them up, but after that the price for them also goes up. No offence to anyone intended.

·
Registered
330 Posts
No oil cooler installed in this car, this car is a non turbo 2.0L so there is no oil cooler, if it did have one it would be on my green Saab cause that one leaks like hell now LOL. I will get pics of the lines today if its not raining later.
oil cooler lines, not the turbo oil lines ;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts