Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently come across some financial difficulty. I have this car completely stripped because I was going to restore it, however due to circumstances beyond my control I must part it out.

Everything on the car is functional except for the radiator and the A/C. Everything else functions A1.

If you have a SAAB 900 from 79-94 let me know, as most of these parts will work on your vehicle. I know of any changes within those years that would prevent a direct bolt in application.

The car is a 2.0L with a 5 speed manual transmission. Parts will go cheap I just need it out of my garage.

I also have brand new gaskets and bushings and what not .... Was prepared to restore the car, bought everything I needed but my life is in really rough shape right now and I dont need the burden of this car anymore

Thanks for looking!!!

Al

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
(Power Steering Belt)
(Oil Pump Seal (Front Crank Seal))
(Rear crankshaft seal (behind flywheel))
(Head bolts)
(Valve Stem Seal)
(Oil Pan Gasket (trans-engine))
(PCV Bushing (valve cover))
(Intake Manifold Gasket)
(Cylinder head gasket set)
(Valve Cover Gasket)
(Oil Pump O-Ring)
(Exhaust Manifold Gasket)
(Head gasket)
Standard Transmission Gasket Set
Oil Filter Accessory Drive Belt
Brake Pad Set Deluxe
(Alternator Support Arm Bushing Kit (Urethane))

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I need a winter beater so if the car is still 100% for the most part im interested pm me

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
foglights with brackets relay and switch? Does this c900S have the relay for the dome light to stay on for like 15 seconds or whatever? Side indicators and other interior switches? How much, reasonably? PM me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts