Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went into the shop last week and had them install camber shims and align the car for me... I don't usually set the parking brake when parking (though I probably should, but I got into the habit during the winter since they like to get frozen "on"), but I went to set it this weekend and noticed no pressure on the lever. On the passenger side, I can see the end of the parking brake cable dangling.. the end of the cable still looks fully intact. I imagine they just overlooked it when putting it all back together.

Does anyone have a picture of how the connection works? I know its probably their fault, but I'm trying to figure out whether its worth my time to drive 25 minutes to their place.. have someone follow.. leave the car overnight.. pick it up the next day.. or if its a really simple thing that I can just do next time I get the wheel off.

·
10,303 Posts
Take the square loop on the cable and attach it back to the j hook it belongs on behind the dust wheel bearing. Also should see a spring that fits on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts