Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea I was waiting for him to cut his leg or something aswell, but still awesome car, and hilariously stupid video. haha

·
7,595 Posts
Only trouble is next time, they take the whole car and then start sending bills for the boot too :lol: Like no ones ever done this before... Also, he would have been a lot faster had he used a plasma cutter. The PPA is still looking for my Pontiac, no doubt.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Certain states base tickets in your license and will boot any car your name is on when parked anywhere in the state. Plus cutting off the boot just got him an enormous fine added to his record. Probably more than the car is worth. Not to mention next time they ticket it they will just wait around. And immediately tow it.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
So add destruction of city property to his list of "crimes".

They don't fuck around in Cincinnati, they just tow your shit. Thats why I just pay parking tickets.

When I was a courier I'd get a parking ticket once month at least and the city gives us a week to pay them or the fine doubles. I'd keep the ticket in the car and any time I parked illegally for that week I'd just stick the old ticket on the windshield. I called it my $15 all week parking pass! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts