Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I was detailing my SAABster and I could not fix the hood...So I decided to repaint it...Well this has been a very paint in the ass project. So many troubles, moves, and different people to help me. I am almost done just gotta take it to the Body Shop...ASAP. I included pictures, feel free to browse through them. I will post a finished picture when I get the hood back from the body shop.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow, at least you've got what looks to be a nice hood to start with. took control over rusted seems or didn't have any? Good luck with paint.

·
Registered
645 Posts
fill in the badge while your at it!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Lord, man I don't envy you. I tried to do the hood on my MG and it was a nightmare. It finally came out "OK" but never did the rest of the car justice. I finally found one in a junkyard used that and just sold the original hood as a spare along with the car. I had done like 50 fenders and doors but that hood drove me nuts. Black is easy in some ways but tough in others.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have heard only bad things about painting a car black. Becuz it shows all the faults in the body. Only what I've heard tho haven't tested the theory yet...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts