2. Filter element
3. Mass air flow sensor (205)
4. Turbo
5. Charge air cooler
6. Wastegate
7. Wastegate valve (605)
8. Throttle body actuator (604)
9. Intake air temperature sensor (407)
10. Manifold absolute pressure sensor (431)
11. Engine
12. Crankcase ventilation, oil trap
13. Non-return valves
14. EVAP canister purge valve (321)
15. EVAP emission canister
16. Wastegate valve
17. Charge air regulator
18. Solenoid valve, charge air (179a)
19. Oxygen sensors (592, 593)
20. Catalytic converter
21. Exhaust temperature sensor (602)
22. Front silencer
23. Rear silencer
24. Vacuum pump
25. Brake servo
26. Rear valve
27. Fuel pressure regulator
28. Pressure sensor, atmospheric pressure (539)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wait a minute, unless i'm reading this diagram wrong I believe the Mainifold absolute pressure sensor is on the incorrect side, it should be on the opposite side of the throttle body actuator. :roll:

·
Registered
61 Posts
sjhudon said:
Wait a minute, unless i'm reading this diagram wrong I believe the Mainifold absolute pressure sensor is on the incorrect side, it should be on the opposite side of the throttle body actuator. :roll:
To me it looks like it's on the correct side, on the manifold side of the TB.. :?:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was only kidding I went blind looking at that diagram... I probably wouldn't know the difference between a crackcase ventilation, oil trap and a evap canister purge valve! :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
sjhudon said:
I was only kidding I went blind looking at that diagram... I probably wouldn't know the difference between a crackcase ventilation, oil trap and a evap canister purge valve! :p
.. so long as you can tell the harmonic defunculator from the piston return springs and muffler bearings, you're doin' alright.

·
Registered
51 Posts
mbodo said:
sjhudon said:
.. so long as you can tell the harmonic defunculator from the piston return springs and muffler bearings, you're doin' alright.
Please I learned about that back when the exhaust temperature sensor was nothing more than a thermometer on a stick. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jumpin' Jiggawatts! Where's the flux capacitor? :wink:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can see that there are too many sensors all over the place.....
Is there any way for the driver to see some of this information?For example,to see the fumes temperature....
I know that in some other cars,the driver can put some codes and see a lot of info...is this possible to our 9-3?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts