Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need to hook up my temp sensor but have no clue where to hook it up. My car had the front end redone by my dad ( after front end collision...car was bought that way...still finding all the little things he forgot to rehook up >.< ) and the temp sensor is installed in the bumper but I cant find the wire to connect to it? Where does it normally come from and is it possible to completely disconnect the hook up wire? I have no clue where to start searching and if I could know where the origination point of the wire coming from the engine bay to the sensor it will save me a ton of time trying to search for it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
It runs along the bottom inside of the front bumper lip - I think it ties into the harness that comes down to hook up to the fogs.

Actually.... it might run along the top of the bumper beam, you may have to pull the grill and driver's side headlamp to find it. Esp. if the car has been apart and put back together.

Drew

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks. I tried looking from the top of the grill but didnt see anything...removing the headlight will defently help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts