Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our two 1963s have been adopted by a gentleman Vsaaber in Texas.
The 18 wheeler flatbed arrived this morning bright and early.
:sad:
One wagon and one sedan. Good home for them.
We just don't have the time at present to restore them.
It's kind of like raising puppies and seeing them go to their new families.
Sad but happy at the same time.
It'll be nice to see their restoration. Currently have our hands full with the
Commemorative C900 and a newly acquired 2002 Aero wagon that needs some serious detailing. Never mind the upkeep of my '97 Citrin 9000CSE.
Ciao my Vsaabs...another time.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
I'll try with the Saablinkage join....He's currently on vSaab yahoo groups...so we'll see.
It was a nice Saab 'dream'...I've been told...' You can't save every Saab.' But I can try:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Well, its good that they're going to a good home. I've been thinking about parting with my Sonetts, but I don't think I could get enough out of them to justify it.

It takes a lot to realize that you've taken on more than you can realistically handle. Sometimes I feel that way.

Do you have any pictures of the cars? I'd love to see them.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Well, its good that they're going to a good home. I've been thinking about parting with my Sonetts, but I don't think I could get enough out of them to justify it.

It takes a lot to realize that you've taken on more than you can realistically handle. Sometimes I feel that way.

Do you have any pictures of the cars? I'd love to see them.
same with your Sonetts? Any pictures? lol

I sometimes feel my 95 is this way - but I will fix the damn car one day - it may never be a full restoration, but it will get fixed to "daily driver" status at the least.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.