Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have noplace to put them, but would be great projects for me and driverfound to dismantle..but where...I can get them super cheap, and boss would prolly let me borrow truck and trailor to tow them home.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know I would have no problem getting rid of the stuff, its just where should I put them? I have noplace. I love the seats too. I'll talk to Jerry tomorow and let him know some people are interested in the cars....
Whatever happens, I want the wheels :wink:

Btw Rhich, pm me about the 9000T you have if its still available.

·
7,595 Posts
You should fix up that 16V turbo! should make a great 2nd car for ya. if you up the boost and break the trans, bring it my way, should have it fixed up in no time ;)

·
Administrator
668 Posts
or get a bike... they are awesome! :lol:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hey I know Ben, you can trade me those and that 240Z for my SPG, and we'll just push em all out into my yard and let grass grow up through rust holes in the floorboards!

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I say take that offer up!! But i want some parts in the progress... You take Beer in trade? I'll justa hafta give cash for things tho since I'm still a "minor" fucking laws... I want that 8V hood tho if it's rust free, dent free, and badgeless. (meaning no indent for a badge) Otherwise - I'll just get a nice regular hood and fill the hole. And while at that I may do some other work 8) Or just buy DeLorean's "spare" Dual Vent off him for some KFC or BK :lol:

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nate, how bout u keep the SPG, and I just split the dough with ya for parting the 2 saabs out :D No cost to you, maybe some labor though. :wink:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:
Nate, how bout u keep the SPG, and I just split the dough with ya for parting the 2 saabs out :D No cost to you, maybe some labor though. :wink:
It's a deal :D But I still have to get rid of the SPG before it sinks permenantly into the lawn. :(

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think we have it figured out, so it will be a few weeks b4 we do this. I know what most of you want/looking for. We are going to do it as fast as possible so Mrs Drivers found doesn't send him to live with me.

Rhich wants the seats, from I'm guessing the 16v and Jeff wants the hood if it has no rust :roll: yeah in central NY. You also were interested in the bumber too if I'm not mistaken?

·
7,595 Posts
if you are not doing anything with them, I'll take the engine and trans. all I am truly interested in is the block, maybe the pistons, but for simplicity sake, I would just drop the engine/ trans as a unit in my trunk, that is... if no one else wants it. either that or I would be willing to come up there and get it running / driving. I AM the C-900 wizard, I'll bet I could make it go :D It's a shame to part a car if it still has life left in it, and it's no sweat off my back if it turns out to need a major repair and won't run, so hey, why not try before you part it out?? C-900's are not worth much in parts value these days anyways :( :edit: looking at that body again, the thing looks damn near rust free! a shame indeed to part it out.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
This is a VERY old thread...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts