Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You should have a section for discussion of members other cars, because some of us own cars other than Saabs...

Just a suggestion.

·
7,595 Posts
I suppose that's not a bad idea. I generally just post in the OT section if I am going on about one of my non saab cars.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, but can we be honest here...

OT is obviously just for cat pictures. Anything less would be uncivilized.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
other cars? what are those?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I suppose that's not a bad idea. I generally just post in the OT section if I am going on about one of my non saab cars.
You mean like turbocharged Caravans? :p
Would 9ks be included in the hypothetical other car forum since you say they are just Lancia Themas? :lol:

·
Banned
6,912 Posts
no, on saablink we just flame people with other cars. Like bsaint or the camaro guy. ;)

·
Banned
4,388 Posts
Burn them!!! BURNN!N!N!!N!N!!!!11!!one!!1!uno1!!1!

Wow. I suck at being a productive, contributing member of such an esteemed virtual community. Sorry fellas.

BURN THEM!!!!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on, one of your mods HAD A SATURN.

Is that why I haven't seen him around in a while?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I had wanted to swipe the ACC from my friends Lancia Thema and try it out in a 9k haha

·
Registered
9,197 Posts

"Why must you like cats?", asks the rottweiler.

"I'm lovable and adorable", says the rottweiler.

"It's those damn cats fault".

All one ever needs is a pure bred rottweiler. Greatest companion in the world. I do miss my Rotti, RIP Barabus.

P.S. I don't hate cats I'm just not a fan unless there 100% declawed.

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
well, we SHOULD be calling the 9000 board the "saab 9000 / Lancia Themas, cause we all know they are just a niced up Lancia ;)
And the 9-3/ng900 can be the Vauxhall section and the 9-5 can be the saturn L series section...right????

If anyone thinks that the 9000 is the only SAAB with dual identities (or more than dual) then you're all kidding yourselvs!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Thats a pretty badass name for a rotti! haha

We had a stupid name for our dalmatian

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
well, we SHOULD be calling the 9000 board the "saab 9000 / Lancia Themas, cause we all know they are just a niced up Lancia ;)
And the 9-3/ng900 can be the Vauxhall section and the 9-5 can be the saturn L series section...right????

If anyone thinks that the 9000 is the only SAAB with dual identities (or more than dual) then you're all kidding yourselvs!
Ah but the 9000 has a triple identity crisis, it shares itself with the Alfa Romeo 164.

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Thats a pretty badass name for a rotti! haha

We had a stupid name for our dalmatian
Yeah it is. At the time I didn't know the relevance of the name barabus to christianity because I was to young but we are a christian church going family..............well my parents and little brother are lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts