Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, technically this is actually a 9-3SS so I should be in the other section, but I just thought we would continue our discussion here. The Photoshoped version is pretty good. I tried to find this version on the guy's site but could only find the original which I attached for reference. Thoughts? You likey?

http://www.pbase.com/dieselpower/image/3028556

·
Registered
461 Posts
OMG That is sweet. I want one. WHat type of headlights does that car have in it?

·
Registered
461 Posts
:lol: I was so busy trying to read all the post sbefore class I just saw it and it didn't even register.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
I love this photo. Its currently saved as my background. Its definately a photochopp, but I saw another photochopp of the rear with clear tails. Both were made into 2doors (which is utterly raw :twisted: ), and look very good.

I would DEFINATELY love to have this as a project.

Kevin... you know Im all for this hood design ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
great hood

very nice looking.... but Kevin.. I have NG900, do you have time for the vented hood? you know I really plan to buy one!!

Stone

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
are the ng's and 9-3 the same body wise - I always just assumed they were for the most part - are the parts interchangeable? I'm almost certain they are - but want to be sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts