Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since things are new and shiny around here or something like that, I have a simple request.

Keep all the whathaveyou in the OT section. Keep on topic threads...on topic.

Funny pictures, flame wars, whatever. A little joking around is fine, I just don't want to see a thread about a short belt dissolve into a 5 page shitshow with a meme generator, and the real god showing up to smite the heathens.

Start a new thread, whatever, just keep it in OT.

And this is all me, by the way...not a new policy the new admin has asked me to do, so don't go full retard or anything.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Agreed, you never wanna go full retard.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
As stated before, same mods, no pay.
Ummm, that's bull shit. If they are making money off of the site and you are expected to MAINTAIN it. They should be expected to pay you.

It's not a fucking 503b not for profit. This company makes bank through ad network sales. Trust me, I know. We've bought through them before.

They just buy a shit ton of forums so they can say that their auto network reaches 400m impressions a month.

Don't work for free.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
He may not get $, but tranny sex has to be worth something. No?

·
Deez Nutz
15,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ummm, that's bull shit. If they are making money off of the site and you are expected to MAINTAIN it. They should be expected to pay you.

It's not a fucking 503b not for profit. This company makes bank through ad network sales. Trust me, I know. We've bought through them before.

They just buy a shit ton of forums so they can say that their auto network reaches 400m impressions a month.

Don't work for free.
All I do is herd cats on here. I do no real maintaning...

^^^This, combined with my concern regarding providing free content for a for-profit company, is my beef.
Yes, we are well aware of that now. Can we move on?

The situation that we are in now is not going to change, so it's time to at least try to make the best of it?

·
10,303 Posts
I'm interested to see how this works out.

We may need new mods too, now that the floodgates have opened.

Shall I add the MSA section now?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts