Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turns out the ones in the thing had been gapped to .048 or so. So with the manual in hand, I set new ones to .026 and popped them back in. Test drive time.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems smoother, less junk out the tailpipe too. Couldn't really get a feel, as that white stuff is all over the roads too. :roll:

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are kinda medium greyish.

Now I think I have a short in the left rear lower light. Its the double filament one that seems to be always on. How do I access the socket. I already got the lenses off, now I need to take the reflector off.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Tweek's Turbos said:

Now I think I have a short in the left rear lower light. Its the double filament one that seems to be always on. How do I access the socket. I already got the lenses off, now I need to take the reflector off.
gotta yank some of the carpet outta the trunk, there should be 1 bolts there that you take out and itll come right off.

i cant belive your running super aero rims on your winter car by the way :roll: :lol: if you want i can trade ya straight up for a set of sunbursts with snows on em :D .

Paul

·
Registered
556 Posts
PaulH said:
Tweek's Turbos said:

gotta yank some of the carpet outta the trunk, there should be 1 bolts there that you take out and itll come right off.

i cant belive your running super aero rims on your winter car by the way :roll: :lol: if you want i can trade ya straight up for a set of sunbursts with snows on em :D .

Paul
Yeah I dont know what hes thinking, I paide nearly 100 for my super aeros, hehehe what a killer deal :D
car looks good btw, time for a turbo :twisted:

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I was gonna use my gold minilites, but those are the older pattern :roll: .

Actually I have an awesome set of sunbursts with nice tires for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts