Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You know what it looks like. Complete kit, including all hardware. Never installed, not in box (box was damaged, and transportation was easier). For a 3 door, unpainted

Would prefer local pickup, but travel could be arranged to CT, or pittsburgh, or buyer pays shipping

$350

Update: With Pictures:

i'm too hard on my 9-3 to bother putting these on, thats why i'm selling them. They are brand new.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
The side skirts are the same length. They may fit, but would need modified. I have put 4 door 9-3 se skirts on a 2 door, but not the other way round.
This. I believe that just some material would have to be taken off to account for the rear door jamb.

Bump for even the skirts looking good without the front/rear fascia put on.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Is anyone familiar with the modifications required to slap this on an NG 'vert?

Seriously considering...main issue is the distance. We'll see.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Is anyone familiar with the modifications required to slap this on an NG 'vert?

Seriously considering...main issue is the distance. We'll see.
Front/rear bumpers are a pain if you are using the NG bumpers. You would be better off grabbing some 9-3 bumpers then putting the skins on those. Side skirts are plug and play.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
What parts wouldn't fit my 4 door se
side skirts

Dash, sent you a second PM yesterday.
The side skirts are the same length. They may fit, but would need modified. I have put 4 door 9-3 se skirts on a 2 door, but not the other way round.
This. I believe that just some material would have to be taken off to account for the rear door jamb.

Bump for even the skirts looking good without the front/rear fascia put on.
sold yet?

so would this fit a 5-door?
Do some reading.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts