Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
This stalling problem has occurred to Epsilon once. The dealer here reprogrammed his ECM to resolve the problem.

I checked with the dealer and they said his ECM had some errors, but mine is fine. :roll:

So far so good. I do not wish to see this problem a all!

I think it only ocurs in the Sentronics. I do not think the manuals are giving this problem.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmm, good thing I posted my gripe to the NHTA regarding my stalling issue ;-)

I wonder if they take action partially because of the anonomous folks like myself..

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't it suck knowing that the car can stall at any time, without warning? :roll:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Next time go for a manual.....
(just kidding )
I Live in the city. A manual's a pain in the rear!

·
Registered
61 Posts
JNGold said:
Next time go for a manual.....
(just kidding )
I Live in the city. A manual's a pain in the rear!
Here here!

I am an automobile enthusiast, at least as much as I am a wine enthusiast.

My mantra is "Don't make me work for my passion!" (damnit). Unfortunately, one's geographic location mandates the limits of one's passion.

Jerry, I'm not sure if I'd have the PATIENCE to drive a car in NYC, manual OR automatic. The last time I was there, it was NJ Transit to the big city, and yellow cars from there. I admire anyone that has the cajones to drive in NYC (especially in a car they are personally financing!!)

Anyway... automatic is a must in stop & go driving. NYC, Los Angeles Metro, or otherwise.

Matt

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been a manual guy all the way, so is the saab, my wife is manual too, i guess we just both love clutching and droppin the hammer hahaha.

At times though when im in traffic or heavy city driving i think man would be nice to be in an auto.

My friends live in jersey we would stay with them at times and drive into NYC... wow.. talk about some driving, good lord, they rub your bumper left and right there, i wouldnt be able to handle it... made me think of days of thunder when he says harry he just hit me, and harry's like no, he rubbed u, and rubbin is racing haha.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I drove an auto for 17 years before I got the manual 9-3. Can't say I really miss the auto. But love the manual in this car. Had a sore elbow for the first couple of weeks but now its great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts