Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
LOL niice!! Where did you get that made at?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I screwed up, should have hit the DMV first. ENDUR0 <--zero was not legal. so I now have 1 ENDURO so i have to re-order. I'll keep that on on my fridge or something. I'll link as soon as I sign on AOL.

I will still need my NY plate on the back, and I'm sure its not hugely legal really. It will just match my legit plate.

·
HNNLIC
4,209 Posts
So you are allowed to have the front plate like that? or does it need to need to have the NY logo on it, or can you have it as long as you have the rear plate on?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
251 Posts
i got a euro plate......i think Sweden didnt have the plates which they do now....cause i got a german one and they look identical. But if i knew i woulda gotten a swedish one. and i live in PA so suck it......yea thats right chip, no front plate required :p :p :twisted: :evil:

·
Administrator
668 Posts
B-U-R-N-N-N :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
U seen mine - I oppted to NOT have the G on mine - I paid like $30 for mine shipped with the frame - and it's a genaric Euro look. Looks good if ya ask me. SWEDESPEED ! I may consider that as the Legal tag for the SPG something like SWEDSPD since i think ya only get 7 spaces. OR I may get a Dare tag and vanity that and put one of those tinted plastic covers over it to keep it cop proof :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
wow, cool, i can't get one for my car, because in maine you have to have a front and a back license plate, and they have to match exactly, stupid huh, i guess that's the type of law they make when they are tired of ******** speeding away from the cops and leaving the cops without knowing the plates...

~justin

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
legally you only have to have a plate on the back. you can have whatever you want on the front.

i'm gonna has "ILVMYAK" for my plate when i register the SPG :D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
maybe in other state, but i know for a fact that you have to have a front one on in maine, i hate it... i've seen people stopped for that

"i love my ak"??? i don't get it, what does ak stand for? arkansas?

~justin

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kalashnikov model 1947 i bet? Does it have the machined reciever or the stamped? I'm looking to pick one up, but haven't found the right one.

As for NY you are supposed to have one on the front, but its not regularly enforced.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
stamped. it's a romanian, got it, 1000 rounds, and a couple extra mags for $500

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw a romanian at a local army/navy for $300, but my uncle said go with machined. Plus I've been to busy modding for anything else.

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The plate arrived today. Looks great. I will need to order an updated one for my actual NY plate now (stupid DMV)

I ordered this thing Thurday, and it arrived today. Outstanding speed, but make sure you order exactly what you want it to read.

·
Administrator
254 Posts
Its a gun saabguy . . . ever heard of an Avtomat Kalashnikova, Model 1947 (AK47)?? Speaking of which, the history channel just had a special on the AK47, Uzzi, and M-16, not bad. They even had an interview with Mikhail Kalashnikov. He kinda got mad though when they compared his gun with the German MP44 (seems a lot of people think he might have used the design).

Kyle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts