Saab Link Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Mine shipped last night from Iowa, should have it next weds. A week for delivery, but can't complain when it's a great deal and free shipping.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yup, still getting the low low price for my zip as well.

And remember code WD21 for $50 off or P20 for 20%, see which one nets you the cheaper price!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just to reassure everyone, these are totally legit! If you're not following on TSN, another guy got his, and he even got the 3.7E version. He says the box and everything is exactly the same as a genuine unit he got from eEuro not long ago.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
No prob guys! It is a great deal, and I'm always happy to share. That's awesome you were able to get the pricing for the cheaper zip code too.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
My brandy new black DI showed up today. I got the 3.7E with a date code 5th week of 2013!!! I'm pretty freaking pumped. I think the aero will be too!

·
Super Moderator
6,735 Posts
I want to order one just to have, but my wagon has a 2010 and the sedan has a 2006 and is an LPT.

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Finally had to blow up this dude on SC who I'm pretty sure has been buying these and marking them up for the members there. I don't know the guy, and people have been happy with them at $240... but it's gone on long enough.

For Sale: New Genuine Saab Direct Ignition Cassette (Black) Part#55559955 TK3.7D - Page 2 - SaabCentral Forums

I'm an asshole, I know!
I bought one from him a couple months ago as I didn't know any better.

Code TRT30 gets it down to $187 lol.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
That's fine people bought from him, but he acts like he's some sort of SAAB saint and doing everyone a favor. I'd bet anything he was just reselling them from advance.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.