Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Shit, it's like they did it on purpose! I have little experience with equipment like that but I would have never maneuvered it in that manner... Then the guy gets out and is like "meh, that'll do".

I hope that person gets a new car or something.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i don't really get it either, those articulating loaders have way more than adequate visibility on the sides. I would get if he bumped it once and then stopped, I mean accidents happen but ramming it several times and then dragging it 5 feet or whatever is ludicrous.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i hope both the tow truck drive and the articulating loader drive both lost their jobs. their both at fault. tow truck driver shouldve put some chains on the tires. the loader driver shouldve stopped once he hit the car once.

i now know that people dont give two shits about other peoples property.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Why didn't one of them go to the building it was parked in front of and ask for the owner to move forward a bit? I mean, once it was pushed into the car in front they had enough room. I guess that was too hard/complex for these simple-minded idiots....

Edit: Well I guess if it was large-ish apartment building that may have actually been hard but still, it would have been worth a shot!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
turns out, the guy whos explorer that is is a friend of a friend. he is piiiiiiiiissed right now...
According to the interwebs the vehicle is owned by the NYC department of buildings or something like that, which i found amusing.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I lol'd pretty hard last night, that video clip was on my local news, they could only show about 5 seconds of it though before the dude started swearing.

·
Registered
433 Posts
that's pretty pathetic, but not really surprising. dumb and lazy.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts