Saab Link Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was wanting to take apart my shifter assembly to try and make the SS using Erics site but wasn't really sure one the procedure on taking apart the center section. Do you have to drop the glove box, and take out the 2 kick panels on each side of the center section? any advice would be great :D thanks

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
i always take out the glove box to get the kick pannels out...if you have to, i dunno.... but where i get stuck is the ignition.....soo any help on that would be grrrreaaat!! :D

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
no no no all wrong don't touch the glove box and kick panles don't need to come out at all, i have pics i will post them. Or give you the link give me like a hour to make a qucik site.

Alright well not going to have the site up tonight but, to get at the shifter work your way starting from the ash tray at the end of the console. Take the ashtray out and there should be about three blots and keep working your way up top get to the shifter. I'm hopefully going to have the site up soon and I have pictures of every step I did to make my short shifter. I'll post it when I finish it good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts