Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I just put in my stage 3 nordic ecu, but because it pulls so even and smooth through the rev range, it doesn't feel as fast. stage 2 could break tires loose pretty easily in 2nd when i got full psi. I'm pretty sure I'm just not realizing that I'm going faster... just wondering if anyone could reassure or link me to some dynos for nordic stage 2 and 3 so I can compare what I'm feeling. I've tried searching, but haven't found graphs for cars similar to mine.
2002 viggen, forge FMIC + all other supporting mods

if not I guess I'll just have to find out at the Fall Festival!
TIA, andy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did, but now that I think of it, I didn't disconnect the battery... could that make all the difference?

andy

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
Hopefully you have a real boost gauge. T7 is iffy with comparing psi, but a typical sea level healthy stage 3 should be 15-16 psi in 3-5th gear.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the old people comment, it shoud probably be changed to most people don't like turns, driving in VT just sucks cause everyone goes so slow... stage 2 would peak at around 20psi and now i don't really see it go above jamesons predictions of 16psi. I did some more long pulls today, 3rd from about 30mph to 80mph or so and 4th from there until i felt uncomfortable on the public road. It felt a little stronger today, I'll have to get on the dyno and see if my numbers are where they should be. thanks for the help!

andy

·
Registered
10,080 Posts
sorry for the old people comment, it shoud probably be changed to most people don't like turns, driving in VT just sucks cause everyone goes so slow... stage 2 would peak at around 20psi and now i don't really see it go above jamesons predictions of 16psi. I did some more long pulls today, 3rd from about 30mph to 80mph or so and 4th from there until i felt uncomfortable on the public road. It felt a little stronger today, I'll have to get on the dyno and see if my numbers are where they should be. thanks for the help!

andy
T7 is pretty smart. It might just be boosting more efficiently and making more power(it's a air requesting system) power with less air.

I NEVER saw 20psi with my stage 3+/4 setup. I saw 18psi tops.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts