Saab Link Forums banner

Nopi

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I feel they have products that appeal to me as a saab owner for either my Saab or other vehicles I own.

No, You can't be serious to think I would put that on my car. I bought a Saab not a honda.

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Just so it is publicly known, the mods have our own Résistance going behind the scenes. We tried to include the rest of the community in the conversation but the thread was deleted by the AGadmin.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Seems like an awful move from a marketing standpoint, I can't imagine the cost of being a featured vendor or whatever it is would be worth it on this particular forum. But maybe its cheap, maybe I don't know anything about marketing, maybe the new supreme saablink overlords could sell adspace on an ice cream forum to eskimos. Maybe that reference was too obscure.

Paul

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
They likely bought an Autoguide package. Probably not paying separately to get abused here. A one-size-fits-all deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are on here because we offer several products (mostly suspension) for many Saab models. If you were in the market to get somethig we offer for your Saab, we would be happy to get the the best deal possible and be here after the sale to assist you if any issues that may arise. No, not nearly as many products are available in the aftermarket for a Saab as compared to a BMW or a Nissan, but there are some.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
We are on here because we offer several products (mostly suspension) for many Saab models. If you were in the market to get somethig we offer for your Saab, we would be happy to get the the best deal possible and be here after the sale to assist you if any issues that may arise. No not, nearly as many products are available in the aftermarket for a Saab as compared to a BMW or and Nissan, but there are some.
I would like the distributor cap and rotor that you sell for my turbo model 1999 9-3, but first would like to know if you can guarantee fitment.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I've got a scion. Id like some stick-on swag to make it look like a ferrari.
You know, muffler tips and whatnot.
Can you help me achieve the desired result?

·
10,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ah...The reason is becoming clearer now.
I like how you took what I considered 2 reasonable but opposite choices and highlighted one to draw your conclusion. Can you offer some insight as to the reasoning I put one option above the other?

·
Premium Member
4,442 Posts
I would like the distributor cap and rotor that you sell for my turbo model 1999 9-3, but first would like to know if you can guarantee fitment.
In for a possible group buy.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
"You can't explain that!" - an idiot

·
Registered
3 Posts
PM'ed - let me know if you didn;t get it. It didn't give me any kind of confirmation and I show no message sent in the records.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
It didn't give me any kind of confirmation and I show no message sent in the records.
Add that to the not-working list.

:saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab :saab

1 - 20 of 39 Posts