Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and a few others were talking on that other forum and want to try to get something together for either before xmas, say the 18th or 19th, or after new years like the 7th or 8th. So whats the consensus? Whose in?

heres the link to the other thread

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I'd be in for the 7th or 8th. Haven't seen you since the last PA run you came to (there has been a few since).

Once you figure out the details post here and I can also post up on saabworld.net so you have the best chance of having a good turn out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd be in for the 7th or 8th. Haven't seen you since the last PA run you came to (there has been a few since).

Once you figure out the details post here and I can also post up on saabworld.net so you have the best chance of having a good turn out.
just registered on Saabworld.net, im going to start a thread over there with links to here and SC.

ill keep the threads updated consistently.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres a map of the drive we'll be doing.

Its Either going to be this Saturday the 18th or Sunday the 19th. Date/Time will be decided in the coming hours.

ALSO MAJOR NOTE!!!
WE NEED A CAR COUNT. ASAP. A BUDDY OF MINE ON SC IS PUTTING A CALL INTO THE STATE BARRACKS TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT WE WILL BE DOING. ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST.

1. RCSummers

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
i could probably make it if it was after new years, but before xmas is quite a busy time of year for me. probably for many other people too, i'm guessing.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.