Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I came up on a car last night, behind it at a stop light. Saw a fart can and top spoiler labeled GTI-R. I thought some ricer had stuck letters on the back of his car and added 0.1HP. Light went green and I came around to the left to pass and saw what looked like stick on vents, I went oh well and proceeded to pass and he went, so did I , boy was I surprised. Did not lose but took a few seconds to really blow by. He wanted to go again, so we did I let him go first and them me again same result.

We went though town and he tried again from a roll both times. We went first and then me, took a few seconds reeled him in and passed him

So he comes up on my left, I rolled the window down and them there was the driver it was RHD!! He laughed with his buddies and said its an old dude ( haha, I knew that )Total import tho...

We went from a dig, he got off first, I reeled him in and passed him, at the next light he said I give up, I told him that AWD lost me for a second...

Had to give him Kudos for driving something different. One of this buddies knew Saabs a little and asked if it was BSR and what was done, he wanted a 9K and such. Nice college kids actually

I had to get more info on the car, kinda cool...

Also called Nissan Sunny GTI-R
Production 1990-1994
Assembly Japan
Predecessor None
Successor None
Class Sport Compact
Body style(s) 3-door hatchback
Layout F4
Platform N14
Engine(s) 230 PS (169 kW; 227 hp) 29 kg·m (280 N·m; 210 lb·ft) 2.0L (1998 cc) SR20DET 4 cylinder 16 valve DOHC
Transmission(s) 5-speed manual
Wheelbase 2,430 mm (95.7 in)
Length 3,975 mm (156.5 in)
Width 1,690 mm (66.5 in)
Height 1,410 mm (55.5 in)
Curb weight 1,220 kg (2,690 lb)

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Old enough to be your father... I usually play just getting onto the highway to speed, or off a light to pass, nothing dangerous.. been there been stoopid...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
That is awesome. I wish the kids at my college had taste in cars, they all drive old shitty mustangs with v6's and a magnaflow and think they can rip shit up. Got the civic crowd, the mustang crowd, a few mitsu's, but nothing like that car. Interesting ride, and glad to see you could still take it!

I would do stuff like this to the kids here, but they are all cocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts