Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a long shot on here, but I thought I would list it anyways....

Here's your chance to own the top of the line, fastest MacPro that you can buy today. We are talking 12 cores of 2.93Mhz goodnes, 6 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive, superdrive and the upgraded ATI HD5870 video card. This is a new unit from Apple - they are swapping out one of my machines for this bad boy...but I don't think I'll have a need for it at the current time.

You will be saving close to $900 plus tax on this system. If I get my full asking price, I'll even install a blue-ray burner for you...

Please feel free to ask any questions. This unit does come with a one year warranty from Apple...and yes, you can extend it with adding Apple Care at your cost.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
dang man, sweet rig.

What do you do?

GLWS, not even close to me being able to buy this.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What do you do?
I manage all the technology for a 3d Interactive/web company. We do a lot of hi-end stuff, and we have somre pretty impressive CPU power - think of 8k workstations for everyone, an inhouse renderfarm, 100+ TB SAN. My "server room" is worth a little over 3 million $$....and we have less then 50 employees worldwide (I manage all 3 locations - two in the US, one in Europe).

The discounts I get for personal use are pretty crazy (I don't share them...sorry). Hence I got a crazy MacPro before.....

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've taken the unit out of the box...and thrown in the blueray burner. I also have two 24" NEC LCD's that I'll be including with this.

Shipping is an option...but it'll be at your expense. I am willing to meet up with in an approx 250 mile radius from Boston....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts