Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, trying to unload some stuff post suspension overhaul...All this stuff was pulled from my '95 convertible with 95k. Parts are in Pittsburgh, PA.

Stock Springs....$50 plus shipping

Front Sway Bar...the swaybar link that's still on it is shot so don't even ask...I can pull it off if you want. A quick hit with a wire brush and a coat of paint and it's ready to go....$30 plus shipping

Control Arms...I replaced these with ones I had pulled from a 2003...but honestly after looking I think they are the new style ones...If anyone knows the stamping codes I can check to confirm if they are old or new....$30 each plus shipping? Tack another $15 on apiece and I'll pull the bushings for you?

Rear Hubs...$30 each plus shipping. The E brakes are in good shape. I have both sides, just shot one for the picture. The surface rust is from sitting in the rain for a day or two after I pulled them...I'll clean them up before I send them. FOR WHATEVER REASON these will fit the rear vented aero rotors. I had a new set of rears I put on from a 2003 only to realize I didn't need them at all and that these worked.

Edit: Oh yeah...I also have an NG900 grill. It's in good shape, it's missing the saab logo from the center but otherwise it's good. $30 shipped...I'll get a pic up later tonight.

Prices are flexible so feel free to hit me with offers.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just a bump...need to get rid of this stuff!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's why I thought as well, however, the casting markings between the new ones I picked up from the '03 at the junkyard were...I believe RA19 and RA 20 (or maybe RA 18)

These ones have a lower casting number...Like RA 5 or 6. I'll check for sure the next time I'm over my dad's. That's why I was unsure...I'm not positive the casting numbers have anything to do with it, but then again, they might, like the Viggen and Aero carriers...

Either way, the car seemed to be curiously equipped with a mix of new and old upgrades...those rear rotors I have pictured will fit aero rotors just fine (Information that would have been useful before I bought and installed new ones...)

It seems my front control arms were already upgraded, along with the sway bar...then again, my front hubs/knuckles refused to accept viggen rotors. It was a weird upgrade process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts