Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tldr: need close up pic of gap between hatch and rear bumper of a NG900 or 9-3

Last week I was rear ended and after getting an initial quote an adjuster now wants to take a look at the car. I'm putting together information for him when he gets here to prove the repairs are necessary.

Because of this I need a pic of the rear bumper and more specifically the gap between the hatch and the bumper. After the accident my bumper now rests against the hatch which I know isn't right but I have no pics from before. I was hoping showing a picture of a stock NG900 with no damage would suffice and would prove the bumper is in the wrong location.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated as I have already tried google with no solid pics.

I do have a Viggen bumper on the car so any Viggen owners I'd greatly appreciate a pic of your rear bumpers especially since it would be the same bumper. Again, I thank you for the help.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A 3d or 5d prefered as the hatches are the same. My car is a 3d but as long as the hatches are the same id doesn't matter.

Nice tags though...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Np, thanks for offering help though...

·
Registered
791 Posts
These might help you a bit, though they aren't exactly "Close ups"

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
A 3d or 5d prefered as the hatches are the same. My car is a 3d but as long as the hatches are the same id doesn't matter.

Nice tags though...
It was too tempting. Check erp's site. PM him for permission to use his pictures-I'm sure he'd understand.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Again, not a close up but it's level with the top of the bumper and you can see that there is a gap there.

Probably a better one.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those all should work. Thanks guys. I wont be sending them in, just showing them to the adjuster.

I'd say Mark, yours shows the gap the best because the color is so bright it shows the gaps better.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was too tempting. Check erp's site. PM him for permission to use his pictures-I'm sure he'd understand.
I wont use the pics but that's a damn good site and he has done much of the same things I have or would like to. Its a great reference so thanks.

Keep the tags going, I'm sure everyone gets a good laugh out of them.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
10 e-points to the guy who adds pitcher or catcher to the thread tags

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys for all the pics. The meeting with the adjuster went very well and his quote was just under Latch's Auto Inc's quote so now I wait for an offer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts