Saab Link Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I had made a thread for this, but couldn't find it.

Looking for one of the painted decor panels in scarabe green for an NG900. Willing to trade a reflector one that is in good condition if you want to trade.

Also want a scarabe green front bumper, with splash guards and all. Would prefer a 9-3 one, but don't know if scarabe green was a 9-3 color.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a bit more than I'm willing to spend on one at this point but I'll keep that mind.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a Scarab green bumper, passenger door (with glass and motor) and front passenger fender....
Do you have pictures of the bumper? All I need is the bumper cover, along with splash guards if you have them.

I just want to change this shoddy craftsmanship:

into something more like:

which I'm sure you recognize;)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got the rear panel with a perfect emblem, will shoot some pics if you still need it
I have one on the way, but thanks!

I can get you bumper pics later tonight. It's been stored up off the floor in the basement, and it's currently behind a stack of patio furniture :)
Whenever you can get to it is fine. I wouldn't be able to purchase for a couple weeks anyways since I need my tuition refund;). I can pm you my email if that's easier than posting them up here.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey, if you're looking to get rid of your red/white reflector style decor...I'm interested!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts